Friday, December 9, 2016

"Snow and Cocoa" Inspired, p.2




Happy Friday farm friends, I'm on the TGF blog with another "Snow and Cocoa" inspired post. As you know, the Crate and Paper line is sooo cute with its pinks and blues but that also means that its really popular and sold out pratically every where.  Yesterday's project was inspired by a polr bear tag found in the ephemera pack.

Todays project was inpired by the whole line. I took elements from different pieces and used them as inspiration. I created 4 cards size 3x4 which I found  were the perfect size to play and experiment. Plus, they are perfect for a DD album or for project life. I used several greeting farm sets for this project. I like looking at all the smaller stamps on the sets because they can be used to create awesome mini projects.  I hope you found inspiration here and give it a go to create your own set. Happy weekend!

SUPPLIES
Holiday Stamp Sets: The Greeting Farm - "Dashing", "Sparkling Season", "Holiday Blessings", "Pop Out Christmas", "Ho Ho Holidays" and "Happy Winter"

No comments: