Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Ham It Up


Hello All! I'm on the Quick Creations blog with a birthday card featuring this crazy little hog that likes to party.  My card was inspired by the Christmas Wreath, I didnt think it fair that wreaths are predominately used for holidays so I thought it was time that a birthday wreath be created. This little hog needs a special place to ham it up on. hehe.
Thanks for stopping by!

Ps. As a reminder: Head on over to the Quick Creations challenge blog to play along with the monthly challenge that is currently happening. As always, there will be a prize for playing.  

SUPPLIES
Stamp: My Favorite Things - Birdie Brown “Hog Heaven” Clear Stamp Set
Paper: Echo Park – “Party Time” 6x6 Paper Pad, Recollections 110lb heavy card stock
Dies: Lawn Fawn – “Large Stitched Square” Die, Spellbinder Circle dies
Extras: Quick Creations Sequins - "Sunkissed Meadow", Recollections gems
Medium: Prismacolored Pencils

1 comment: