Sunday, September 18, 2016

Mini Pony Party: Sending You Sparkles



Happy Sunday! I'm here today because there is a special post on the TGF blog featuring the Mini Pony Party set from STAMPtember. This stamp set is a real cutie and exclusive to the month long celebration that is currently happening at Simon Says Stamp. It's a big party every day over there so make sure to pop on over and order all the exclusive stamps that you can along with lots of TGF cuties.  Now onto my project....

I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest featuring penguins and snow and so I thought, why not pair the cute ponies and unicorns with elves getting ready for the big day (but of course having fun in the process). So here they are, getting ready for a big snowball fight. I wonder who will win. Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Stamp: The Greeting Farm - "Ho Ho Holidays" stamp set with matching dies, Mini Pony Party exclusive stamp set.
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils.
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders and Stitched Forest Border

No comments: