Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Camp Create Bonfire: Adventure


Happy Wednesday! I'm here to share a card created for MFT's Camp Create's Bonfire Challenge - a single layer card. The Camp was put on to bring crafters together by participating in several challenges and join in on clean adult fun. Who said camp was only for kids? 

My card was inspired by Harry Potter. I had that flying scene in my head when I began to stamp away but as I began to color, I was inspired by all the colorful buildings that can be found all over Europe. So let's just say that a detour was taken to have an adventure.
Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Image(s) - My Favorite Things: London Mouse
Sentiment - My Favorite Things: Sweet Forest Friends
Other: Prismacolor Pencils. Strathmore Bristol paper. Distress Ink Pad.



1 comment:

Kate said...

This is so fun!! We were just re-reading Harry Potter so I've got that scene very fresh in my mind (Harry and Ron trying to get to school). LOVE those colourful houses too! Such a fabulous card!!