Friday, March 25, 2016

Springtime Tags




Hello Farm Friends! Today is my day to share on the Greeting Farm blog and I have a project featuring the new spring set - Miss Anya Spring. In case you missed it, this was a special release that happened on the first day of Spring. Aren't they cuties?!! They look ready to have a fun night out at their Spring formal. Click here to check out that post, featuring my prom theme card. 

My inspiration for my project came from the idea of Spring - soft, blooming colors. Instead of flowers tho, I chose to represent that with the watercolor look (which, btw, is so in at the moment). You can write directly over the image and the color and still have your writing be legible and your image come through. 

Now its your turn to find your inspiration and start creating your.  Thanks for stopping by!
SUPPLIES
Image: The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Spring set clear stamp
Dies: Heidi Swapp - Thank You
Paper: Watercolor 140lb
Medium: Distress Ink Pads - Picked Rasberry, Spun Sugar, Seedless Preserves, Cracked Pistachio, Squeezed Lemonade, Tumbled Glass. 

No comments: