Thursday, February 25, 2016

You Color my World Starry Anya




Hello Farm Friends! Today is my day to share on the Greeting Farm blog and I have a project featuring the brand new clear stamp- Starry Anya.  Isn't she a cutie?!! My inspiration for this card began with her name, Starry. The idea was to create a muted card with lots of stars in outer space and have a cheesy saying to go along with it but it didn't take and thus a more colorful approach came about after re-booting my system. 

Now its your turn to create your colorful project with this cutie, if you snatched her up during pre-sale, or any of the other images The Greeting Farm shop has to offer.  Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Image: The Greeting Farm - Starry Anya clear stamp
Sentiment: Lawn Fawn - Starry Backdrops
Paper: Canson watercolor 90lb, Bristol smooth, Recollections 110lb white
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils, Winsor & Newton watercolor tubes, various ink pads.

No comments: