Monday, February 8, 2016

Tip Me Tuesday with Prismacolor Pencils, part2



Hi friends! I'm back on the tgf blog with another Tip me Tuesday Post where the farmers show you their favorite copic color combos. I'm doing it with a little twist as I am a Prismacolor Pencil girl so you'll get to see how I work. Today I bring you Rock On Green. I listed the colors in the order that I used them so you can give it a try. I laid down my colors twice and I did not use any mineral spirits/gamsol.  ** As a side note: because you're building layers, try to keep your hand light, meaning don't press too hard. This will allow you to build up layers without much wax. I did go over the darker areas several times**

I used one of the creepers from the 2nd Creeper Kit that was released in 2013ish. Unfortunately, I realized after I used him, that this set is no longer available. However there are other creepers found in the tgf shop that are similar, such as CC Sunday, CC Saturday or CC James.  Honestly, I think any of the creepers are perfect for crazy hair colors. Ok, that is all for today and I hope you found some inspiration here. Please let me know if you're interested in seeing any other color combos. 

PS. If you want to check out my first TMT Post featuring Manic Purple, click here.

Image: TWISTED Creeper Crew Kit Collection 2
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: