Thursday, January 21, 2016

Have an Eggstra Special Day



Hello Farm Friends! Today is my first post as a full-fledged farmer on The Greeting Farm blog. Today, I have a project featuring the new set Eggstra Special that was released on the 15th. For previews day, I created paper clips with the adorable bunnies and chick and so I thought I would take it in a different direction by creating a mini watercolor creation/card. As you know, I'm a Prismacolor girl and so pencil is my choice of medium but I felt as if these bunnies and chicks needed to be water colored, make them look as if they were having fun. I wanted to showcase the complete stamp set in a fun and colorful way and thus this came about.
 
Also, I just realized that Easter is going to be in March and therefore it's time to start creating those adorable Easter cards. But even though this stamp set was created with Easter in mind, I think it can go beyond that because the bunnies, chick and flowers can be used for spring, mother's day and all sorts of projects (all you need to do is omit the sentiments and eggs).  Oh and don't forget, this months greeting farm challenge is "anything goes" and so its super easy to play along with.
Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES
Image(s): The Greeting Farm - Eggstra Special
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Stitched Rectangles
Enamel Dots: Simple Stories - Enchanted
Medium: Watercolor set from Michaels. Archival Ink.  Strathmore 140lb watercolor paper.


No comments: