Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sweetest Things


Happy Wednesday! I'm here today to share a trio of creations I made using the Baby Anya and Ian set. This set is just completely adorable because, obviously you get both male and female babies but you also get the most adorable giraffe ever. These babies look great together or separate. I began with the tag (keeping the gift in mind) and then used the same technique to create a card. I did this to have a cohesive look so I could use them together, if need be. 

In regards to the giraffe card, I was aiming for a back to school look/encouragement card but I may have failed in that aspect. Lol. I created it with  my niece in mind (as she is still into cutesy images such as this one) but when I asked what she thought, she said it looked like it was made for a baby :) So the sentiment didn't seem to make an impact and it looks like Ill need to change it.

Since today is my day over on the Quick Creations blog/shop make you sure you hop over where you'll find my post along with the materials I used linked to the shop. While there make sure you take a look around as Noelle is currently having a Back to School Sale.
Thanks for stopping by

SUPPLES:
Image: The Greeting Farm - Baby Anya and Ian
Sentiment/Banner: Whimsy Stamps - Sweet Sentiments
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Large Rectangle Stiched 
Prismacolor Pencils and Markers. Memento Ink. The Twinery twine.



No comments: