Saturday, September 12, 2015

Dreamer



Happy weekend! I'm here to quickly share a 8.5x11 scrapbook page lo using several santoro/gorjuss and lawn fawn products. I just adore this little girl because she looks so sweet with her earphones and teddy bear and she looks like she's just dreaming. This is the reason I titled it "dreamer" because it reminds me of my niece with her new purple hair and her love of music. Thanks for stopping by!

Ps. Don't forget to check out Noelle's "Back to School" sale happening in her shop.

SUPPLIES
Stamp: Santoro/Gorjuss - Dear Alice
Paper: Santoro/Gorjuss - Ruby and Dear Alice 6x6 pad
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Small Stitched Square and Bon Voyage
Doilies: Doodlebug Designs - Lily White
Enamel Dots: CC Designs - Boo
Medium: Prima Watercolor Pencils - Scenic Route


No comments: