Monday, July 6, 2015

Sending Sunny Thoughts



Hello and Happy Monday! Since summer is here, I thought i would continue with the summer theme creations - watch out, more will follow ;) 

Today is my day over on the Quick Creations blog/shop. I'm featuring a Pollycraft image on my card today. Since the treat of the season is ice cream, I wanted to use these cone/popsicle papers that are so cute and look great for this cutie that is having a great day at the beach.  Ahhh the beach, the place to be to hide from the recent humid temps. 
Most of my supplies can be found at the Quick Creations shop. Make sure you take a look around as Noelle is currently having a Summer Sale. Happy Shopping!

SUPPLIES:
Image: C.C. Designs Pollycraft - Nipper
Paper: Carta Bella - Soak Up the Summer
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: