Monday, May 4, 2015

TGF Guest Designer: Tip Me Tuesday with Prismacolor Pencils



Hi there! I'm excited to say that I'm back at The Greeting Farm for May. I'll be their guest designer for the month and Ill get to play with their upcoming new release along with my favorites. Hop on over to the TGF blog to check out my post and see what else they have for you.

For my first post, I wanted to keep on with the Tip Me Tuesday post where the farmers show you their favorite copic color combos but I'm doing it with a little twist. I am a Prismacolor Pencil girl so you'll get to see how I work :) I listed the colors in the order that I used them so for those of you that are pencil girls and/or practicing can give it a try. I laid down my colors twice and I did not use any mineral spirits/gamsol.  I used one of the creepers from the 2nd Creeper Kit that was released in 2013ish.  I think the creepers are perfect for crazy hair colors and they have been privy to my hair experimentation :) Let me know if you're interested in seeing any other color combos. 
If you're interested in getting this Stamp Kit, I've linked it below. Thanks!

Image: TWISTED Creeper Crew Kit Collection 2
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils

1 comment:

Denice said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the purple hair! Congrats on being this month's GDT at TGF...can't wait to see what you are going to share.
:Dxx