Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Octopus Sweethearts



Happy Tuesday! Today is my day over on the Quick Creations Blog. I'm showcasing this cutesy Octopus stamp, who I stamped twice to create a little love couple. I didnt make this an overly romantic card but it can be, especially for water people. Seeing that the background paper is all Coral, I thought it would be great for a shaker card. There's a lot of wonder and beauty happening in the ocean and I wanted to show it off as much as I could with this paper. 
Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget that you still have a few days left to enter the February challenge over on the Quick Creations Blog and/or FB Group. You can win a $10 voucher to the Quick Creations Shop.

Products:
Image: DeNami Designs - Octopus Wood Stamp
Paper: Kaisercraft Rock Pool 6.5 Pad
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Rectangle Die
Medium: Prismacolor Pencils

No comments: