Monday, February 16, 2015

Hello There Cub



Happy Presidents Day! I hope you had a good holiday weekend and got lots of rest, shopping and crafting :) I'm here to share this Spring inspired card featuring this adorable bear. It reminds me of the time when I was 10ish and I was out camping and I came across a mama bear and her cub and I was insane enough to think that I could go "pet" the baby bear. Luckily I was stopped in time by my family or else I doubt Id be here to tell this tale. Lol, live and learn :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges entered
Simon Says Stamp - All Creatures Great or Small
MFT Challenge - Sketch 215 (elements are there but with some extra to it)



3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is super cute! Your coloring looks great! Thanks so much for joining the All Creatures Great and Small challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

erin lee creative said...

Awwww he is so cute! What a darling card. Thanks for joining us for the MFT Sketch Challenge this week!

Susan R. Opel said...

Very cute! And I love the story about the bears! Oh my goodness!

Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things