Thursday, December 11, 2014

Winter Greetings








Today it's my day on the Quick Creations blog showcasing some Lawn Fawn goodness. This company is super adorable and i just adore all of their products.  My favorite winter line was the SNOW DAY collection which is shown here. Who can resist those bunnies. I couldn't and because of that I couldn't bring myself to cut up the paper so I decided to create a 5x5 spiral notebook. It will be great for all my notes for the season and afterwards. On the inside I added the little lovey dovey couple as a minor embellishment. All I need left is to add my name, if I so choose to. 

I also decided to create a few winter/christmas cards using my Lawn Fawn scraps and their dies. The girls are from a greeting farm retired set (Miss Anya Scarves) but I have provided alternates below. Today is a gloomy day, getting ready for our big day of rain tomorrow (YAY!) so that means Ill get to "check out" for the next few days. I hope your Thursday is a good one :)

Have fun shopping! Thanks for stopping by.

Bunny Spiral Notebook
Lawn Fawn Snow Day 6x6 Paper Pad
Lawn Fawn Snow Day Clear Stamps

Winter/Christmas Cards
The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Retired Set
Lawn Fawn Snow Day Clear Stamps
Lawn Fawn Stiched Hillside Borders
Sentiments - The Greeting Farm Sparkling Season 

Alternates for The Greeting Farm Images
Miss Anya Collection - Retired
Miss Anya Garland

Winter Greetings
The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Collection
The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Garland
The Greeting Farm Winter Greetings

No comments: