Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fashionably Late!


Hello All! So it's been about 3 weeks that I don't pop open this blog. So yeah, I guess you can say I'm fashionably late with several of my posts. Lol! I'll start off with a recent ones....

As you may know, Farm Fresh Friday challenges begin every Friday on the TGF Blog. This week was my turn to host and I chose the theme ABC: Anything But a Card. I thought with the holidays around the corner it would be a good time to start on some stocking stuffers. I altered a mini comp book using mod podge, kraft paper and the uber cool new CC James. He's a great boy stamp that I think is perfect for all your boy cards as well as girl projects.



***



Now for my card featuring the new Anya Styles from The Greeting Farm. This gal is one of the new biggie stamps that were first debuted in July. She is larger than norm (for TGF) but that is what I love about it because she can be used for bigger projects. The color combo used: Red, Teal and White is for our current Double Take Tuesday challenge. This DTT challenges rotate weekly from color to sketch so you still have a few more days to play along with these colors.


Now onto a little peek into my life. Here's a picture of my messy desk with all my current projects. I started working on some stocking stuffers but because I work in intervals and I like to take loooong breaks, lol, I tend to not finish right away. Well because of that, my mess has spilled over to my chair and because I sometimes get the "lazies" :) I work on the floor. So here's hoping I finish up this weekend so I can get my desk and chair back. Have a great Saturday!!

Thanks for stopping by!
I'm entering my messy desk :) to Show Me #99 - Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday

3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Cute stuff Jess!! Love the notebook, and that red/blue combo is awesome!!

Denice said...

The composition book you covered is perfect...James was definately the right choice for it. I'm always looking for ways to cover the binding too...love how you did yours.

I actually started shuddering when I saw your work area...not because it's messy, but because I want to be able to work in a "busy" environment just like that but can't! I have to put every away between projects, lol!
:Dxx

Sassy Cheryl said...

WOW. . .love the card and the comp book. These are fabulous. . . .!
I hear ya on the break between projects. Been there, done that! So glad you 'braved' showing us your creative process. :)
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.