Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Double Take Tuesday: A Christmas Sketch


Happy Tuesday! It has been nice and warm for the past few days so it's hard to really believe that summer is over but alas I must accept it and move forward with the Holiday madness :) Speaking of Holiday Madness, I used the new Holiday Blessings set for my sample. These trees are just the cutest and they look adorable in non-traditional colors.


This week, our hostess is Aeryn and she created a fairly simple sketch. Well I took it upon myself to muck it up. Lol. I shifted the center and switched the elements but I promise it's there. hehe. As I was saying about Holiday Madness, the new Holidays sets are perfect for creating assembly line cards cards. After all, that is what we aim for once December 24 rolls around and there isn't a card in sight. Lol. So if you don't want a lot of fuss or if you do, these sets are for you!

Now make sure you head on over to the TGF Blog to check out the proper and amazing samples.
Thanks for stopping by!

I'll be playing with:
Stamp and Create - Winter Wonderland
Simon Says Stamp - Dies and/or Punches
3 Girl Jam - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Cheri said...

This card is fabulous. I really like all the colors. Thanks so much for joining the "anything goes" challenge at 3 Girl JAM.

Cheri - 3 Girl JAM DT
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Oh how I love this card, love the CAS feel and super cute non traditional colours... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

jessica said...

Another gorgeous card!!!
TFS and linking up over at the 3 Girl Jam Challenge Blog!
Hope to see your beautiful projects for our next challenge!
Jessica
3GJ~DT