Friday, September 14, 2012

FFF: Lace and/or Vintage


Happy Friday! Today we start a brand new Farm Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm blog. The theme of the week is Lace and/or Vintage. Since I didn't have any lace on hand I went for the Vintage/Distressed look. My image is the new Latte Anya who is perfect for the Vintage look or for the bright and cheery look.


Do you want to know my secrets to "vintaging" and/or detressing your card? Yes, ok :) 
One, find muted dp. 
Two, keep your palette in the brown hues. 
Three, run your scissors through it. 
Four, add a little Timmy ink to it. 
Five, throw on some pearls and lace (if you have it) and voila you're finished. hehe.

Ok so now that you know my secrets hop on over to the TGF blog to link up. Plus, you'll be able to check some more old world samples created by my dt sisters:)

Happy Crafting and Thanks for stopping by!!  

I'm playing with:
Bunny Zoe Crafts - Distress It
7 Kids College Challenge - Easy as 1-2-3

3 comments:

Blankina said...

Wow!! Hardly any colours but so pretty..this Anya Latte with her pink cheeckies looks so sweet!

Hugs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

Sooooo cute! Guess I'm gonna have to bust out the lace! Awesome card!

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!