Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Retro-Fresh Challenge: Stars and Stripes



Hey All!!  Can you believe that we are already in July. Wow!!! Time is zooming by! Ok, so it is that time again: The Retro-Fresh Challenge over at the Farm. This month is all about Stars and Stripes ... but with a Twist (bom-bom-bom, lol). We don't want it to be traditional stars and stripes/red, white and blue. We want you to have fun with your colors


Inside of Card and Front of Envelope


I created a Cool Kind of Dude card that can be used for birthday or for a whatever occasion. I used WS Ryan with his gorgeous mane and who kind of reminds me of Riley from Eclipse. Cute!! :) 

Ok so now it's your turn to ink up your TGF stamps and show us your stars and stripes. You'll have almost a full month to play along. Just remember to use a stamp that is at least 6 months or older. To view a list of the qualifying stamps, click HERE.

Hop on over to The TGF Blog to check out what my DT Sisters created. Thanks for stopping by!

** edited to submit to Designed To Color - Theme Week, Day 5: The Men in your Life ** 

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

Ok, this is weird, I was using that exact same paper pad yesterday! Great minds think alike! I love it, it's a super guy card! I need to buy Ryan, I am a little short on boy stamps.