Thursday, July 12, 2012

FFF: Pink Lemonade


Happy Friday!! We are back with a brand new FFF Challenge. The theme is Pink Lemonade: Use the Colors Pink and Yellow. I may have used a little more Pink than Lemonade on my card but I couldn't help it. It's like the Pink took a hold of me. Lol.


I used one of the stamps from Miss Anya Garland. Isn't she a beauty? This stamp set was released for Valentine but I think it very versatile. The images are adorable and the ink can be easily wiped from the letters before stamping so no signs of "love" will be left behind.


Please visit the TGF Blog to check out the rest of the refreshing Pink Lemonade samples. Lol
Thanks for stopping by! 

I'm playing with:
Stamp and Create - Hands Full of Love

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

Very cute Jess! I would've never thought to pair yellow and pink, what a great challenge!! TGIF!