Saturday, July 28, 2012

Christmas in July, Part 3


Hi Hi! So the Christmas in July challenge really kicked my butt into gear and got me going. I have a goal to have at least 20 Christmas cards by November. I'm thinking if I create at least one a week, I should be ready by then.


I used Beanie Anya from The Greeting Farm. My dp is the Homemade Christmas stack from DCWV which is completely opposite of traditional Red and Green Christmas. But fear not as I have 2 stacks that are traditional and I need to make a dent in those ;)

Thanks for stopping by!!

I'm playing with:
Anyone for Anya - Christmas in July
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 218. Loooove this sketch, I see myself using this one a lot more.
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
** edited to submit to Designed To Color - Theme Week, Day 7: Simplicity ** 

6 comments:

Colien said...

You've been busy, great Christmascards you've made! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya and hope to see you soon :)
grtz.Colien

Rachel Parys said...

I have jumped on the xmas card wagon myself! Feels good to get a few out of the way now! I was stuck doing all of them at the last minute last year, and that stunk!! Cute card!!!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Such an adorable card! Love the pairing of the more muted colors with the bright red! Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Susie Little said...

Gorgeous card, Thank you for playing along with our sketch at Sketch Saturday, Good Luck! xx

Monika Reeck said...

she is a cute image..and your color combo is lovely...beautifully done..

I too joining Sketch Saturday and my card is Nr. 46, would you mind to see it on my blog?I would be so glad if you like to leave me some love too :) hugs, Monika

Unknown said...

oh wow this is just fab what a great xmas card!! Thanks for playing with our sketch over at sketch Saturday this week xx