Saturday, April 21, 2012

No Coloring...


Happy Saturday! Ok so Im quickly here to share a Vintage card featuring a No Coloring technique. There are a few ways to approach this technique. I personally like the brown ink on kraft paper, it makes it a quicky.  But I felt that  Bonnie needed some color so I paper pieced her skirt. That in itself is another approach, paper piece completely or sporadically. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Im playing with:
Anyone for Anya - April Sketch
FFF Challenge - No Coloring
7Kids College Fund - #45 Die Cuts/Punches

4 comments:

Blankina said...

Hi Jess, Bonnie looks great in this brown and pink AFA sketch!!
Thanks for joining and hope you will join us next week too...
Ciao Blankina ANYONE FOR ANYA DT

Kellie said...

Oh wow this is amazing! I think you just went and nailed no colouring, I love it!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

Thanh Vo said...

Hi Jess!!! I'm sorry I've only had a chance to stop by now... but I wanted to say thanks for playing with the no colouring challenge at TGF. I know it can be so hard sometimes! BUT you do an amazing job of it. Love her paper pieced skirt!