Monday, April 30, 2012

Graphicat Sketch #7: Cooler Together


Happy Monday Morning!!! Hmmmm, that seems a little wrong to say, Lol. It's time to get up and start the week and this week, I'm starting it off with a new Graphicat Sketch. We are already at #7, Wow time flies!


Here's my take on the sketch. I know it may look a little off but I swear it's hiding in there. Lol. I rotated it to the right. The images are from the new School Pinkettes line from Tickled Pink Stamps. I thought Jessie and Heidi would look cute together, especially because Heidi looks like a silly little gal. 


The sentiment is "Way Cooler" with a cool price of $1.00 from Graphicat Designs.


Make sure you hop on over to the Graphicat Sketch Blog to check out the amazing samples from the rest of the Catz :). And make sure to play along :)  
Thanks for stopping by!

I'm playing with:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoes Crafts - Ribbon or Twine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card, love all the colour! Those buttons are awesome!

Kim said...

So cute! They look like siblings lol!