Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Saying Goodbye to TPS Challenges


Hello and Happy Evening! Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges is closing its doors. Insert sad face. They had a great run for over a year. Some were excellent challenges, some werent so up my alley (lol) but through out it all, they did provide gorgeous samples.


I'm here with my final entry featuring one of my all time fave TPS image, Lil Little Lolita Ivy. Isn't she the most adorable mini Alice out there?!!??? She just stole my heart when I saw her. She can be found in Rubber Form Here and Digi Form Here.

I used the Feb/March Quixotic Sketch for my LO.
Playing with Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes


Thanks for all the great challenges Tickled Pink!!

7 comments:

Stampalicious said...

very cute, love those flowers, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps, hugs, martina

Chris_P said...

Fabulous card!!! Thanks for joinging us at Tickled Pink Stamps!

Maya Isaksson said...

Super cute, love it! Thanks for joining us for our last challenge over at TPS Challenges!

Mary J said...

That is so adorable, I love your take on my sketch! gorgeous colourway!

Thx joining us at Quixotic Inspirations!

Mary J x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card, you image is adorable and so many beautiful details.

Thanks so much for joining with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Hether xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jessica, so sweet and pretty :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Alina said...

very pretty card, Jess, thank you for joining us at Quixotic Inspirations!
hugs, Alina