Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Daddy's Girl


Hello All. The countdown has begun and there are 5 days left. Yikes!! Ok, I'm here today sharing a Daddy's Girl card. I'm proud of myself because there isn't a speck of pink on this card but trust me, I was jonesing to. lol. I used the adorable image Thank You from Saturated Canary. I recently came across this shop Thanks to Kellie, owner Tickled Pink Stamps. Kellie created some uber cute cards and inspired me to hop on over to see what SC is all about. I'm glad I did because all the images are beyond adorable, the blog is great read and the well, yes :) I have a few already but there are certainly more that I'd love to have in my collection.


I'm playing along in the Boys Challenge - Saturated Canary. My card was made for a little girl to give to her father. The sentiment reads "Daddy, I Love You"
Ill also be playing with The Corrossive Challenge - Anything Non Holiday
I used Sketch2 from Graphicat Sketches


Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

Jane said...

So glad you found your way to SC... your card is gorgeous!!
Thanks for joining us!!

Candy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comment.
Your card is beautiful, love your coloring.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Regan said...

This is gorgeous, Jess! Your coloring is amazing and I love that border punch! Kellie is such an enabler, isn't she? Lol I found Saturated Canary through her as well! What's one more addiction at this point, right? Haha! Enjoy your holidays and thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan