Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Twilight Love


Hi Scrappy Friends!! Hope you are all well today on this fine Wednesday. I just wanted to share with you that my first article is out and It's all about Twilight Love!!! Hop on over to read about the beautiful creations that your fellow bloggers created with this theme and perhaps you can show them some bloggy love as well. Can you guess who did what?

Click HERE to take you directly to the article.

If you are interested in submitting a piece, a call will be out soon.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Neenie said...

I just read your article, it's fab!! I'm a real twilight fan and of course am very much team Edward - who can resist that much devotion!! Love the cards and creations. Am off now to look at the stamps they used and love the idea of sparkles for Edwards skin!!
Thanks for sharing xx

Erika Valdez said...

Jess the article is awesome!! I was so excited when I saw it thank you so much for having me on it!! I am so proud to be on your first article!!!

Lynne Phelps said...

GREAT article, I LOVE Twilight! I really enjoyed seeing the pieces you picked out. That altered tray was a great idea, I've got one of those sitting in my stash. And the one with the Bella bride was wonderful with that veil! I wish I had known you when you were gathering for this one, I would have submitted my Sparkly Sweet 16 birthday card I made for my niece Rebekah, we are both huge fans! Not that it is in the same class with these creations, they are wonderful. I also enjoyed reading about hot Jacob, the scrap room assistant, LOL!