Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting Cricky GD: Inspired Heart

Happy Sunday and Happy Mothering Day to all the mums across the pond. Although now that I think of it, I might be late seeing that London is just a tad bit ahead of us in time :)

Today, I'm a being featured as a GD at Getting Cricky. I'm excited to be there and like Kristal said, It's about time. lol. This weeks theme is Inspired Heart. I used my favorite couple from The Greeting Farm and inspired myself from the first card I made with these cuties. LOL, boy do I sound conceited I inspired myself from myself. Lol!! Actually, as much as i adore working with my stamps and products I sometimes feel lost. So Ill go through my older projects or rummage through my belongings and see what I have. 99% of the time, this will do the job. So when I began working on this project, I knew I wanted to replicate the first card I created with couple (seen on my sidebar) but not completely copy it. I used most of the same DP and I used my markers (not something I do very often) and changed it up a bit.

Now this is Inspired Heart because I created it for a fellow blogger as a special rak. I wanted to send her a little something that brought a smile to her face. I wanted to create good vibes/karma in this world we live in. Although it is a beautiful world, it can be bleak at times. So my idea was to create something beautiful and meaningful and send it off wholeheartedly to her. I think we should all do this. Create or send a little "sunshine spot", like Kristal calls it, to someone else out there because we can always use a little "sunshine".

Lol, I believe I just got completely off topic so i will stop here :). Now make sure to hop on over to Kristals blog to check out the challenge and play alog. She has a fabby prize to go along with it!

Kissy, Kissy digi from The Greeting Farm
Have I already told you that I just love, love, love that company.

Thanks for stopping by/commenting.

30 comments:

Janice W. said...

I am the lucky recipient of this beauty! It is even more beautiful in real life! Thanks again Jess! I just love it!

4kids4 said...

This is sooo pretty! The coloring is wonderful and the little extra touches are perfect! TFS

~Sharon C.

Unknown said...

Oh this card is BEAUTIFUL What an awesome RAK
Thanks for finally joining us at Getting Cricky as a guest designer.
LOL

Mimi said...

Beautiful! Your coloring is gorgeous and darling layout! Thanks for your sweet comments and becoming a follower! now I'm one of yours too! Have a great week! ;)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Really nice image!

Sonya said...

Oh, you are so clever, this is too cute for words! :-)

Anonymous said...

FINALLY...the Queen graces us with her presence! hahah!
CONGRATULATIONS on your new position as staff writer at GingerScrapStreet!
I loved having you be a Guest Designer at Getting Cricky!

Big Hugs,
Kristal

Unknown said...

I love your card. The colors are gorgeous.
Very elegant card
Perderg@q.com

Tammy said...

What a beautiful make...Kristal sent me over to have a look...I am now a follower of your cute blog.
smiles...Tammy
Congrats on your GD spot and your writer position.

Cyndi S said...

Love your card. I wish I could color in my stamps as beautifully as you do. I just have not figured out the right technique yet. Congratulations on your new writer position.
cstephenson at q dot com

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I love the Greeting Farm images. They really are inspiring! Congrats on your guest designer spot at Getting Cricky and for new position! Have fun with it!

Bunnyfreak said...

Congrats on the new writing position and guest design spot.

Jessica Navarro said...

Adorable! Congrats on the GD spot at Getting Criky! Yeah, thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your GD spot. Your card is beautiful. TFS.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

Squirlygirl said...

Wow Jessica, all of your projects are fabulous! Congrats on the GD spot over at Getting Cricky. Its fun to play along with you girls. Have a wonderful day :)

Linda said...

Congrats!!
Very beautiful card!!

Pixieland Crafts said...

Hi Jessica

Congratulations on your writer spot with GingerScrapStreet and for being a GD on K's blog! You lucky lucky lady :0)

Your card is so beautiful - you are one very talented lady!

Miss K sent me over to see your blog and I am so glad I did, it's so lovely. Maybe you could pop over to mine although my camera's still out so no inspiration at the mo LOL!

Have a happy crafty day!
Hugs Janene x

mypixielandcrafts.com

Kimberly said...

Super cute and congrats. I've been sent by kristal and i'm your newest follower. TFS!
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Gloria said...

Amazing card! Congratulations!!

Christina Hicks said...

I love Greeting Farm, this little couple are absolutely adorable!

S.Bayles said...

Congrats. Great card... I came to visit per "Getting Cricky" . I love her blog:
Blog:http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

Renae said...

Beautiful card! TFS! I came from Gettng Cricky's blog. Congrats on the guest designing.

Lynn B. said...

Congrats on all of your recent good fortune. The karma you're sending seems to be returning! The card is great, TFS!

Ujjwal said...

Congrats on joining Getting Cricky!! Its a great site to be on!!

Marcy S. said...

Congrats on the being a quest designer for Getting Cricky. I have been a follower for a little while now. Thanks for sharing such a great card.

Marcy S.
m.serrano@live.com
http://marcyscreativecrafts.blogspot.com/

lanejoy1 said...

Congrats for being a guest designer at Getting Cricky. I became a follower tonight on your blog.

lanejoy1@windstream.net

kristyscraps said...

so sweet!
kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being Guest Designer w/K. I'm already a follower and love your blog, as you really are a gifted artist!

Jacqueline said...

Congrats on being a Guest Designer - This is an adorable image soo sweet - would make for a real cute wedding congrats card -TFS
~ Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Debbi said...

Great card! I love the sweet image.
*smiles*
debbi