Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holly Jolly Hop Winners and Christmas Cards

Happy Hello Thursday Everyone!!! It is that awesome day of the month when our Visa cries just a little bit. How are you liking the new carts? I definitely want 2 of them.

First, I want to thank all you that came out to hop with us this weekend. I really hope that we gave you plenty of ideas and that you enjoyed our projects. I also want to thank all my new followers, as well as my old ones. I do hope you return to see what else I have to offer you.

I am posting my winners at the end of the post... first I would like to share a project with you. These cards are for my brother. He "commissioned" 6 cards to give to his daughters, gf and sisters (including me,lol). I told him that I refused to make my own card, mainly because I'm running out of time :), but I'll prob make a tag. Oh and commissioned is in quotations because his commission doesn't mean he will pay me, it just means that he is my big brother and I need to do this for him. Big brothers are big bullies sometimes, lol.

Picture 1: I decided to use this cute Peachy Keen Snowman.
I wanted to use the same image but colored differently and use different dp/cs to show how an image can be versatile.

Picture 2: This one is my favorite of the set. 
This one was made for the gf.
DCWV Cardstock
DCWV Winter Wonder Stack

Picture 3: I cuttlebugged certain parts of all my cards.
I like the effect it adds to the card.

Picture 4: I used my Prismacolor Pencils to color in these Snow cuties.

Picture 5:  I'm playing along with:  Peachy Keen Stamps - #42 Emboss It.  GabbyAbby Challenge with SEI - #10 Santa or Snowman. Paper Playtime - #29 Snowmen.

And now for my winners ....
Day 1: (Cat Scrapbook & Kit) is
DONNA MUNDINGER from POPSICLE TOES
Day 2: (10 cuts from Twinkle Toes Cart) is
BONNIE C. from A SCRAP ABOVE

Ladies if you can please send me your info, I'll get this out to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for stopping by!
As always I love to read what you have to say.

11 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Love all your projects, but my favorite is the cuttlebuged one! and got to love big brothers! lol
Thanks for entering the Gaby Abby Challenge!!
Gaby

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my gosh these are all so cute! Great job!! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis (and see you next week at FIF)

mum of two said...

What an adorable set of cards! I love the images and how you colored them all. Thanks for playing with us at paper Playtime this week :)

michelle

Glora said...

Cute cards Jess. The first and second are my favorites but they are all BEAUTIFUL!!!

4kids4 said...

I just love that snowman! And you gotta love brothers! :-) I'm trying not to look at the Hello Thursday releases. My pocketbook is screaming in terror!! :-) TFS!

~Sharon C.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards!

365 Days of Cricut said...

These are all so super cute! I can't decide which one I like the best because I love them all! TFS @ PPT, Sandra

Unknown said...

Jess, they are all adorable. It is really hard to pick a fav, but if I had to it would be the purple snow-girl. I love the LO of the card, everything about it. Gotta love the PKS, I have NOT visited the site because I spent way too much money on their Halloween sets. Now I am mad that I did not get at least one set for Christmas! Ahh there is always next year. TFS, scrapping bestie:)

Stephanie

PS..great coloring too

Dorcas said...

I love them ALL!! You did AMAZING! And the coloring! OMG!!! I so need to learn this! * sigh* I hope to get copics for Christmas!!!! Is copics what you used?

HUGS girly! I hope you are feeling better now!

Nikki Foraker said...

OMGosh!!! I just ADORE all of your BEAUTIFUL projects!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen! Good Luck!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

Kim H said...

OMG... these are fantastic! I just love everyone of them! I have been missing for awhile... totally need to catch up on your blog!
TFS