Saturday, September 25, 2010

"Back to Basics" Card

Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone is having a good Saturday. It has been a scorcher here for me. And I hear that this coming week will be a 3digit week. (Help!)

This week over at My Creative Time, Emma wanted us to go old school and create a cricut less card. We could only use pattern paper and tools that were used before the cricut. I used paper from DCWV's Sweet Stack. This pack is soooo cute. I'm slowly working my way through it. I bought this stack when it first came out and I didn't want to touch it, but now I want to make room for all the cute ones that are coming out this month. I'm also entering this is My Pink Stamper "Anything Goes" challenge.

Picture 1: The sentiment will be added to the inside...
"Sending you lots of Sweet Get Well wishes"

Picture 2: Closeup
Thanks for stopping by/commenting.
Ps. Don't forget to come back on October 3rd for the Fall/Halloween Blog Hop hosted by Stephanie at Always Crafting

4 comments:

My Creative Time said...

WOW, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! GREAT job w/the challenge!!
gypsy hugs,
Emma;)

Erika Valdez said...

Great card!!I love all the stitching! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! Yes the mosters are stamps and i can't remember what brand they are but i got them at Michaels for $7!

girlia said...

Beautiful card. Love the cake

Dorcas said...

This is just way too cute! I love the detail! Awesome!! I will nee to try to do this sometime.

~hugs
Dorcas