Tuesday, August 10, 2010

'Flower Shower' Girl

Hi Everyone!
I feel like Ive been away for so long. Ive had so much on my plate lately & have been over stressed that I haven't been able to play along with some of my fave blogs or finish up any of my projects. But to make it up to myself (lol), I decided to treat myself. I bought 2 of the new August carts I should receive them this week. Yay!! And to top it all off, I won Lori's blog candy from the BBTB2 bloghop. WooHoo!!! I should be receiving her goodies this week as well. So im hoping that this weekend will make up for the crummy days I've been having.

Ok so onto the card. My eldest niece will be starting her senior year next week. She'll be going away to a school retreat & I think theres going to be boys there. So Im hoping she can meet new friends and a potential homecoming date. Ahhhhh those days!! So, I just wanted to make her a cute card of encouragement. I also wanted to enter this card in Momo's 'Flower Shower' challenge (use Flowers in the project). I missed her challenge deadline the last time so I should be good by a few hours this time. Me and time arent friends sometimes, lol.

Picture 1: Front of the card & personalized envelope
Picture 2: Closeup


Picture 3: The inside of the card

Thanks for stopping by. And as always, I loe reading your comments.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Too cute! I love the hair! :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

I am totalling LOVING this card!!!! It makes me wanna dance!!! :o) Thanks for joining my challenge! XOXO Momo