Monday, July 5, 2010

Red, White & Blue Birthday

Hi! I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July. This week, everyone had Red,White and Blue on their minds so it worked out well. My brother's birthday was yesterday and I wanted his card to be a combo of both the holiday and his birthday. I used a Tiddly's digi, a sketch from Doodles and an old xmas card that I covered with 4th of July paper and scraps. This card took me a while to create. It may look simple but blending those Prismacolors can be time consuming. I still need to practice but with time I'm hoping Ill get back into the swing of it.

 
I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks - "Red, White and Blue". I used this cute free doggie digi that Christy has available at her store.
Pixie Dust Studio - "Red, White and Blue"

Thanks for looking! Comments and Suggestions are always welcomed and appreciated.

4 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I think this is great guy card. :) Very cute and yet not too cute. :)

Larissa said...

Great card! I love what you did with Bo, great colouring. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

Hugs,
Larissa

Buttercup said...

Very cute! I love the image and how you colored it and made it super fun!

Cat said...

So cute! Love how the balloons pop off the card! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week!