Friday, June 25, 2010

A Little "Hi" with a Bunny


White Rabbit from The Wonderland digi set from The Greeting Farm

Hi there, I'm here to share this card I created using daisies and the not so white rabbit :)  . I used the the OH, Alice! sketch and recipe. I used a Wonderland icon because it's one of my favorite story lines/ideas. The imagination and possibilities of that book is amazing and inspires a lot. I'm currently trying to use up my scraps but that didn't really work out. I ended up adding more scraps to my bin, lol.
Thanks for stopping by/commenting

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! This is sooo adorable! Love the White Rabbit in black. xxD

Alex said...

love your stuff :) I am glad you enjoyed the hop and my video, thank you for stopping by :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh so SWEET!!!